Dear Alaska Gold customers,
October is National Seafood Month and we will be celebrating the positive impacts of seafood and highlighting some of our Alaska Gold favorites. Here are a few highlights of what makes seafood special and why we should include it in our routines:
- Wild Alaska seafood, like salmon and sablefish, is one of the best dietary sources of vitamin D
- Wild Alaska seafood has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wild Alaska seafood is good for brain health.
- Eating seafood might not only improve longevity, but the quality of life in old age.
It is a great time to stock up on our wild Alaska seafood. Here are some ways to best do that:
1) Some customers get large orders for cost savings, either by filling their own freezers and/or sharing with friends and families. One big savings is our Alaska Gold Bulk coupon. Use the following coupon code for 15% off orders over $700: AKGold_Bulk
2) Another way to get cost savings is by using our sampler pack coupons:
Get $50 off when ordering 2 frozen seafood items with the following coupon code: 2fishsamplerpack
Get $75 off when ordering 3 frozen seafood items with following coupon code: 3fishsamplerpack
Get $100 off when ordering 4 frozen seafood items with following coupon code: 4fishsamplerpack
Use either of these coupons to get savings also on Seafood Month SALE items.
We’ll be featuring a few seafood items on sale this month in our newsletters, so pay attention for some deals throughout October.
The Folks at Alaska Gold Seafood